Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Introduction

 As a track and field runner, I've grasp much knowledge about the various events within the sport. Here, I will be discussing the most popular track and field events. I will be explaining each event in full detail, as well as describing the step-by-step process for the event. From sprints, long-distance, and field - I will cover the general events in track and field.
  
  From middle school to college, I've participated in track and field. Throughout the years, I've specialized in most sprinting events. Participating in the 100 meter, 200 meter, and sprinting relays. As I went through my journey, I began to learn more about the sport. From experience, I've grasp a clear understanding of the multiple events within the sport. Based on my knowledge, I will be explaining the popular events in detail.





2 comments:

  1. I did track and field from 9th grade all the way to Senior year of High School and I will admit it was a struggle. However, having my father out there during practice and both mom and dad at the meets made it go by so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a runner and a track star for the first 3 years of my high school experiance. I had to quit due to tearing my acl.

    ReplyDelete

Decathlon

     Some athletes compete in both fielding and sprinting events. At the 1912 Olympic Games, an event was introduced to allow athletes to di...